From the vast frozen plains of Canada and the band Scythia comes this highly entertaining look at one of the standard fantasy adventuring tropes.
Random Encounters At the Bear Claw Tavern
1) Two rough-looking patrons arm-wrestle. The winner will accept any challenges for a 5CP bet.
2) A distinguished-looking wizard serenely reads from a small tome. He will ignore most attempts at interaction, but persistent annoyance may result in a retaliatory zap (lose 1 HP).
3) A love triangle fluctuates among a male patron, a female patron, and a barmaid - at any point, one might start flirting with a PC to make the other two jealous.
4) The tavern's owner displays its namesake, a seemingly authentic bear claw far bigger than it should be.
5) A flabby gnome wanders around trying to steal food and drink from the other patrons. If encouraged, he can consume a surprising amount of drink.
6) Minstrels sing of heroes and legends.